More Resources for Families & Individuals
You’re in good hands, and we’re in good company.
If there’s anything we can’t do to assist you here at BDI, we love connecting our clients with other organizations and resources that may be of service.
Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
Provides treatment and support services to people with mental health challenges and substance use disorders and assists individuals who live with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Go
Georgia’s Aging and Disability Resource Connection
Advances social change, public policy, and innovative practices that increase opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to thrive where they live, learn, work, play, and worship in Georgia’s communities.go
Accreditations & Partnerships
BDI is committed to excellence across all programs and operations, ranging from job training programs for clients to the services we deliver to our customers.
The accreditations we maintain as an organization, as well as the range of certifications held by staff members, attest to our commitment to the highest quality standards.
BDI staff members hold respected certifications in fields including rehabilitation and nonprofit management.
Certifications* held by staff members include Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Certified Vocational Evaluator, Certified Association Executive, Certified Fund Raising Executive, and Human Resources Certification.
- The designation of Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) is an indication of an advanced level of specialized education and training, an adherence to rigid standards of ethical practice, and an ongoing commitment to lifelong learning.
- A Certified Vocational Evaluator is an individual that has the education, skills, and training experience to provide appropriate vocational evaluation and career assessment services.
- The Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential is the marker of a committed association professional who has demonstrated the wide range of knowledge essential to manage an association in today’s challenging environment.
- A voluntary credential that is recognized worldwide, the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional. It is how today’s fundraiser shows accountability, service, and commitment to making a difference for good.
- The Human Resource Certification signifies that individuals possess the theoretical knowledge and practical experience in human resource management necessary to pass an examination demonstrating a mastery of the body of knowledge in the field.
Learn more about BDI’s Accreditations and Certifications